Greenhouse is seeking a Customer Service Representative to build and maintain trusting relationships with our customers. This role is based in our Toronto office within a rapidly growing start-up.
The Customer Service Representative will take on a post-sales support role with our wholesale customers. They will understand the importance of listening and problem solving to help our customers achieve their business goals.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication and customer service skills, with an ability to think quickly and respond accordingly.
• Build and maintain relationships with our wholesale customers
• Visit customers to check in on service delivery
• Identify opportunities to upsell/cross-sell to existing customers
• Gain a strong understanding of each department’s function at Greenhouse to connect the right people to meet customer needs
• Act as a liaison between production, quality, logistics, supply chain and the customer to help resolve issues
• Listen to customers to understand the support needed from Greenhouse and translate that into tangible goals
• Work with our transport team to help them understand delivery priorities for the customer
• Enter/approve customer orders
• Anticipate customer needs and plan to address any issues pro-actively
• Work with the sales team to ensure smooth onboarding and retention of new customers
• Oversee activities for home delivery customer service functions
• Manage, investigate and resolve all complaints in a timely fashion
• Review the complaints report for accuracy and trends
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 2 to 3 years in a business to business customer service role
• Experience with CRMs and/or inventory management software
• Demonstrates confidence and a strong comfort level on the phone
• Previous leadership experience and sales experience considered an asset
• Ability to understand the business owner, their business goals and needs
• Strong collaboration skills to bring the right information to the right people
• Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to always put the customer first
• Tactful communicator who can exchange ideas and customer information in a concise and logical way
Greenhouse is a modern CPG company offering healthy, sustainable alternatives across multiple high-growth beverage categories including cold-pressed juice, kombucha, and non-dairy milk. Our mission is to offer widespread, sustainable access to plant-based nutrition and wellness of the highest quality.
Founded in Toronto in 2014, Greenhouse has built a strong local brand and sold millions of bottles to date through 14 company-owned stores in the GTA. In 2017/2018 we commissioned a state-of-the-art, 35 000 sq ft, organic and GFSI certified plant — laying the groundwork for national expansion.
As a company, we are committed to ensuring that all people-related actions such as recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, etc. are administered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, or age. For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Greenhouse Team