Are you a natural people-person with the ability to quickly connect with others, no matter the situation? Do you get a thrill at the mere mention of words like cold-pressed and organic—and have a knack for infecting others with that excitement? We’d love for you to join our Greenhousehold!
Greenhouse is hiring part-time members to join our Field Marketing Team. As a member of our Field Marketing Team, you will represent Greenhouse by introducing our brand and our new family of products at grocery and health food store samplings across Southern Ontario
The $17/hour role is suited to those with flexible schedules, and with evening and weekend availability. While we anticipate approximately 10-25 hours weekly, the role comes with no weekly/monthly guarantee.
Reporting to Greenhouse’s Field Marketing Manager, you will be a vital member of the Greenhouse Field Marketing Team. You will act as the face of Greenhouse at a variety of grocery and health food store activations. While leading product samplings, you will educate attendees on our mission, brand, and product offerings—so comfort and confidence when talking about plant-based nutrition with curious members of the public is a must.
Additionally, you will act as our eyes and ears out in the field, gathering and interpreting public reaction and feedback to the Greenhouse family of products, then reporting key learnings back to the Field Marketing Manager.
● Connecting with potential customers in a friendly way, leaving them with a positive first impression and brand experience
● Mastering knowledge of both our products and processes, exhibiting bottomless curiosity and willingness to learn, and sharing that knowledge with event guests and future community members in way that is both engaging and informative
● Hosting in-store demonstrations and liaising with store management team to create a unique and memorable customer experience, increasing brand awareness and building customer loyalty
● Distributing samples and informational postcards to potential new customers, and directing these guests to our in-store merchandise unit and/or our online channels as needed
● Tracking feedback and relaying insights to the Greenhouse Field Marketing Manager
● Setting up and taking down the sampling event from start to finish
● Maintaining a neat and professional appearance of the sampling area for the duration of the event
● Filling out a Report after the activation
A passion for Health and Wellness!
Must have a valid G-class license with comfort driving up to two hours
Must have access to a vehicle
Must be able to carry 30lbs or more
Must be friendly, outgoing, and personable
Must have full weekend availability
A background in Nutrition is an asset
Greenhouse is a plant-based beverage company. Headquartered in Toronto, our mission is to offer widespread, sustainable access to plant-based nutrition of the highest quality. Our goal is to make it simple to savour the present while looking out for a healthy future—ours, and that of our planet.
We launched in January 2014 with a single location on Toronto's Macpherson Avenue that doubled as our production facility (by night) and our sole retail store (by day). We now have 18 company-owned shops, over thirty wholesale partners across Ontario, and an online delivery and subscription service from greenhouse.ca.
As a company, we are committed to ensuring that all people-related actions such as recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, etc. are administered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, or age. For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request.
To apply for this posting, click “Apply Now”, enter your personal information, and upload a PDF copy of your cover letter and CV. The “Professional Details” fields are optional.