The Brand Ambassador will act as the face of Greenhouse at a variety of grocery and health food store activations. While leading product samplings, you will educate attendees on our mission, brand, and product offerings.
Additionally, you will act as our eyes and ears out in the field, gathering and interpreting public reaction and feedback to the Greenhouse family of products, then reporting key learnings back to the Field Marketing Manager.
• Connecting with potential customers in a friendly way, leaving them with a positive first impression and brand experience
• Mastering knowledge of both our products and processes, exhibiting bottomless curiosity and willingness to learn, and sharing that knowledge with event guests and future community members in way that is both engaging and informative
• Hosting in-store demonstrations and liaising with store management team to create a unique and memorable customer experience, increasing brand awareness and building customer loyalty
• Distributing samples and informational postcards to potential new customers, and directing these guests to our in-store merchandise unit and/or our online channels as needed
• Tracking feedback and relaying insights to the Greenhouse Field Marketing Manager
• Setting up and taking down the sampling event from start to finish
• Maintaining a neat and professional appearance of the sampling area for the duration of the event
• Filling out a Report after the activation
• Must have a valid G-class license with comfort driving up to two hours
• Must be able to carry 30lbs or more
• Must be friendly, outgoing, and personable
• Must have full weekend availability
• A background in Nutrition is an asset
Greenhouse is a modern CPG company offering healthy, sustainable alternatives across multiple high-growth beverage categories including cold-pressed juice, kombucha, and non-dairy milk. Our mission is to offer widespread, sustainable access to plant-based nutrition and wellness of the highest quality.
Founded in Toronto in 2014, Greenhouse has built a strong local brand and sold millions of bottles to date through 14 company-owned stores in the GTA. In 2017/2018 we commissioned a state-of-the-art, 35 000 sq ft, organic and GFSI certified plant — laying the groundwork for national expansion.
As a company, we are committed to ensuring that all people-related actions such as recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, etc. are administered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, or age. For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Greenhouse Team