We are searching for an Order Picker to join our production team.
Greenhouse is a plant-based beverage company. Headquartered in Toronto, our mission is to offer widespread, sustainable access to plant-based nutrition of the highest quality. Our goal is to make it simple to savour the present while looking out for a healthy future—ours, and that of our planet.
As an Order Picker, accurately pick orders and stage them for delivery across all business channels including retail, wholesale and home delivery.
Your efforts and dedication will be recognized by Greenhouse in the following ways:
- We offer an extremely competitive compensation package.
- There is a guaranteed base wage increase after 3 months of employment.
- Health & dental benefits for you and your family members after 6 months of employment.
- We will partially subsidize wellness related activities for our staff through our health & wellness benefit.
- A referral program that provides monetary rewards for staff that refer external qualified candidates into production roles.
- Regularly scheduled career path discussions.
- You will be surrounded by a great team of friendly, hard-working people.
- Free juice; We make a great product and want you to enjoy it too!
- This is an afternoon shift starting at 3pm.
- Our facility is located in northeast Mississauga, close to Brampton and Mississauga public transit.
- This is a cool job, literally—please note that you will be working in refrigerated conditions for juice production.
- Work efficiently and safely to meet all daily staging requirements.
- Carry out assigned tasks which may include moving materials, packing boxes and building pallets of finished goods.
- Prepare boxes, labels and all other packaging materials for daily orders.
- Accurately pack product into boxes following order sheets.
- Assemble both individual and boxed product against customer order sheets and verifies that they are correct.
- Pull orders from the website for home delivery.
- Report daily end of day finished goods inventory.
- Interact with the delivery team to ensure orders are properly staged and able to resolve any issues.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Good computer skills – website navigation & Excel.
- Good documentation skills.
- Ability to work at a quick pace.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be willing to work in a cold environment.
Greenhouse is a modern CPG company offering healthy, sustainable alternatives across multiple high-growth beverage categories including cold-pressed juice, kombucha, and non-dairy milk. Our mission is to offer widespread, sustainable access to plant-based nutrition and wellness of the highest quality.
Founded in Toronto in 2014, Greenhouse has built a strong local brand and sold millions of bottles to date through 14 company-owned stores in the GTA. In 2017/2018 we commissioned a state-of-the-art, 35 000 sq ft, organic and GFSI certified plant — laying the groundwork for national expansion.
As a company, we are committed to ensuring that all people-related actions such as recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, etc. are administered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, or age. For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Greenhouse Team