The Assistant Store Director is a true wingman, and the supporting superhero for their SD. As an ASD, you are paramount in optimizing day-to-day and long-term operations, resulting in the operational and financial success of your location(s). ASD’s model and uphold Greenhouse’s core values in every interaction, whether with customers, team members or company partners alike.
The ASD role offers high level administrative and team support, so you are known to be an organized, analytical sort, while also a person who thrives on supporting others. ASD’s are instrumental in supporting the team with logistics, hiring, training, and development. They are the type to be known as the ‘go-to’ if you need… well, anything!
• Full time, with open availability weekdays and weekends
• Support SD with required administration for shop operations
• Support and mentor Team Leads and ensure compliance with all responsibilities
• Support SD with team schedules and review with team(s)
• Support SD with payroll and review with team members as needed
• Assist in hiring, training and developing a customer-service and sales driven team that is sincere, genuine, and catering in their approach to customer service
• Support in driving sales and profitability, and minimizing losses
• Manage labour optimization with SD
• Utilize various reporting and analytical platforms for planning, reporting, forecasting, budgeting and creating sales strategies with the assistance of SD
• Implement development plans for self and team with enthusiasm
• Support positive development of company culture through team development
• Ensure inventory accuracy
• Provide timely communication, feedback and recognition
• Provide SD with weekly reporting on all aspects of the above
• Have fun while you work!
• Organized, detail-oriented, and known to achieve deadlines
• Analytical and sales driven, ready to motivate a team to sales success
• Passionate for problem-solving in a creative way
• Driven to explore knowledge about natural health and wellness
• Be people-centric – going above and beyond customer and team member expectations
• Be able to prioritize and multi-task various admin, customer and personnel needs
• Have an open mind and approach new ideas with enthusiasm and inspire change
• Take ownership of self, team and store performance
• Strive to maintain healthy working relationships
• Be innovative, creative and adaptable and support others with change-management
• Thrive to understand your store, your business and your customers
• Be goal and solutions-oriented
Greenhouse is a vertically integrated company seeking to make plant-based, healthy, and sustainable beverages the new normal. Headquartered in Toronto, our mission is to offer widespread, sustainable access to plant-based nutrition and wellness of the highest quality. Our goal is to make it simple to savour the present while looking out for a healthy future—ours, and that of our planet.
We launched in January 2014 with a single location on Toronto's Macpherson Avenue that doubled as our production facility (by night) and our sole retail store (by day). Five years in, we are a founder-led multi-channel business (14 corporate retail stores in Toronto, direct-to-consumer delivery in the GTA, and CPG/wholesale across Ontario and Quebec) operating from a state-of-the-art, 35,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in the GTA and a small head office in downtown Toronto.
We are committed to ensuring that all people-related actions such as recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, etc. are administered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, or age. For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Greenhouse Team