Greenhouse is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst to work alongside our procurement and logistics team. This is a full-time role based in Mississauga with a rapidly growing start-up.
The Supply Chain Analyst supports the procurement of all items for the production schedule, while adhering to established inventory goals. In addition, The Supply Chain Analyst will take initiative to improve the movement, distribution, and storage of goods, while ensuring all stakeholders are provided excellent service throughout the entire supply chain.
Candidates for this job have a strong eye for detail, can provide quick and strategic solutions, adapt to sudden changes, manage difficult and complex challenges, and work collaboratively with excellent oral and written communication skills. Candidates must have a positive attitude and extreme determination to help us build an advanced distribution network capable of scaling to support the fastest growing customer base.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
• Perform analysis of a variety of supply chain data sets to measure performance, identify trends, model impacts of resource changes, and discover optimization opportunities
• Assist the purchasing team with creating purchase orders
• Coordinate company purchases with other departments
• Manage digital purchasing records
• Obtain quotes from suppliers for pricing
• Arrange the logistics of deliveries for all purchased items
• Assist in creation of purchasing policies and procedures
• Communicate with vendors to obtain information critical to the procurement/sourcing process
• Implement and modify systems, processes, and optimization projects in accordance with organizational goals
• Participate in project definition, scoping, and analysis activities
• Provide analytics assistance through Root Cause and Correction Action investigations of supply shortage, operational miss, and other system and process failures
• Assist the logistic team with routing deliveries
• Self-driven initiative to gain and implement a broad knowledge of warehousing and supply chain best practices
• Recently graduated from a Bachelor’s Degree in business or a related field
• Strong at building relationships with suppliers
• Excellent organizational, planning and communication skills
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel)
Greenhouse is a vertically integrated company seeking to make plant-based, healthy, and sustainable beverages the new normal. Headquartered in Toronto, our mission is to offer widespread, sustainable access to plant-based nutrition and wellness of the highest quality. Our goal is to make it simple to savour the present while looking out for a healthy future—ours, and that of our planet.
We launched in January 2014 with a single location on Toronto's Macpherson Avenue that doubled as our production facility (by night) and our sole retail store (by day). Five years in, we are a founder-led multi-channel business (14 corporate retail stores in Toronto, direct-to-consumer delivery in the GTA, and CPG/wholesale across Ontario and Quebec) operating from a state-of-the-art, 35,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in the GTA and a small head office in downtown Toronto.
We are committed to ensuring that all people-related actions such as recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, etc. are administered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, or age. For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Greenhouse Team