Greenhouse is seeking drivers who will be responsible for delivering our product to our customers across different distribution channels (retail, wholesale and home delivery). Our delivery drivers are assigned a refrigerated company cube van to complete their route. Delivery locations are assigned within the GTA.
This is a permanent role that is benefits eligible. Shifts begin overnight at 12am and typically last between 8 to 12 hours. Drivers could be assigned between 2 to 4 shifts per week.
We are looking for someone independent, safety focused, detail oriented and thorough.
• Select, load and unload product from the van based on the assigned distribution channel and route
• Complete all required stops as indicated on the routing schedule
• Update completion of delivery on assigned route
• Collect signatures from customers for proof of delivery
• Report any maintenance issues with the company vehicle
• Fuel the vehicle as needed
• May need to merchandise fridge at drop off location or take inventory, depending on the route
• May be required to interact with customers, depending on the route
• Escalate any issues with orders or delivery to Lead Driver
• Possess a clean driving record
• Proficiency in using an ipad and navigation apps
• Effective verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly
• Practical decision-making skills
• Ability to work well in a fast paced, changing environment
Greenhouse is a plant-based beverage company. Headquartered in Toronto, our mission is to offer widespread, sustainable access to plant-based nutrition of the highest quality. Our goal is to make it simple to savour the present while looking out for a healthy future—ours, and that of our planet.
We launched in January 2014 with a single location on Toronto's Macpherson Avenue that doubled as our production facility (by night) and our sole retail store (by day). We now have 16 company-owned shops, over thirty wholesale partners across Southern Ontario, and an online delivery and subscription service from greenhouse.ca.
As a company, we are committed to ensuring that all people-related actions such as recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, etc. are administered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, or age. For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Greenhouse Team