Greenhouse is seeking a Lead Driver who will oversee the delivery staff during the pm/night shift and act as an additional driver.
Greenhouse is seeking drivers who will be responsible for delivering our product to our customers across different distribution channels (retail, wholesale and home delivery). Our delivery drivers are assigned a refrigerated company cube van to complete their route. Delivery locations are assigned within the Greater Vancouver Area.
This is a permanent weekend role that is benefits eligible. Shifts are on flexible and typically begin overnight at 4am and typically last between 8 to 12 hours.
We are looking for someone has practical problem-solving skills and is reliable, driven, safety focused, detail oriented, and thorough.
• Select, load and unload product from the van based on the assigned distribution channel and route
• Complete all required stops as indicated on the routing schedule
• Update completion of delivery on assigned route
• Collect signatures from customers for proof of delivery
• Report any maintenance issues with the company vehicle
• Fuel the vehicle as needed
• May need to merchandise fridge at drop off location or take inventory, depending on the route
• May be required to interact with customers, depending on the route
• Escalate any issues with orders or delivery to Lead Driver
• Possess a clean driving record
• Proficiency in using a smartphone, tablets and navigation apps
• Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly
• Strong analytical skills and practical decision-making skills
• Ability to work well in a fast paced, changing environment
Greenhouse is a modern CPG company offering healthy, sustainable alternatives across multiple high-growth beverage categories including cold-pressed juice, kombucha, and non-dairy milk. Our mission is to offer widespread, sustainable access to plant-based nutrition and wellness of the highest quality.
Founded in Toronto in 2014, Greenhouse has built a strong local brand and sold millions of bottles to date through 14 company-owned stores in the GTA. In 2017/2018 we commissioned a state-of-the-art, 35 000 sq ft, organic and GFSI certified plant — laying the groundwork for national expansion.
As a company, we are committed to ensuring that all people-related actions such as recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, etc. are administered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, or age. For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Greenhouse Team